In order to export your vehicle, you'll need its title.

New vehicles have a Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO) or a a Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin (MCO) until the first owner registers the vehicle and receives a title issued by a US state.

US customs will not allow a vehicle without a title to be exported. 

Exporters such as West Coast Shipping will prepare any other documents required to export your vehicle.