In order for to issue you temp tags, we need the vehicle's VIN, year, make, model, color, fuel type, and if it's model year 2011 or newer, the odometer reading is also required.

In addition to the vehicle's details, needs to list the new owner of the vehicle. If you're using, we will set up a Montana LLC for you. This LLC is the owner of the vehicle. You're going to buy the vehicle in that LLC's name. And in order to issue a temp tag to let you drive this vehicle, that LLC needs to be formed.

We do not need your vehicle's title in order to issue a temp tag.