Anything that goes on a road and needs to be registered, can be registered by

This includes cars, trucks, vans, motorhomes, motorcycles, dirt bikes, side-by-side, all-terrain vehicles, and many other body types. You can buy any type of vehicle that you want.

Any type of vehicle that touches the road surface while the vehicle is underway needs to be registered. This includes trucks, cars, motorhomes, etc., but it also includes trailers and two-wheel or three-wheel vehicles.