While it is technically possible to register a school bus as a motorhome in Montana using visitor.us, it's important to note that it can be a challenging process.

One significant hurdle is that a standard auto insurance policy excludes coverage for vehicles weighting 10,000 pounds or more.

A motor home insurance policy does not contain a vehicle weight limit.

But in order to have your vehicle insured as a motor home, it must be registered as a motor home.

In order to register the vehicle as a motorhome, a Montana law enforcement officer must complete the Montana Motor Home Inspection Certification form with you.

And that requires the vehicle to be physically in Montana. Therefore, unless you intend to purchase and build out the school bus within the state of Montana - which can be difficult, it gets quite cold here - registering a school bus as a motorhome in Montana using visitor.us is quite a difficult process.